Monday, July 25, 2016

Aldi Ambiano Meat Grinder - Sausage Maker Unboxing - Grind and Mince Your Own Meat - Make Your Own Sausage- Fresher, Tastier

20 October 2017: I have been using this grinder for over a year now. It has all gone without a hitch and it still is preforming great.
Would I buy another one? For sure, in a heart beat.


I have wanted an electric meat grinder for awhile. but was put off by the price.
I looked at  reviews for the lower priced ones and they all sounded pretty dismal.
I figured that if I eventually bought one it would be in the $400 range. 

Then I saw one at Aldi, in Australia. It was inexpensive (around $89) but Aldi has a policy that allows you return a product in the first 30 days, if you find it unsuitable.
I didn't think a bargain machine would be any good, but I figured I could try it out risk free. If it didn't do the job I could return it. 
Join us in this unboxing video. 
Have a look at what comes with the machine and how it goes together. 
Decide for yourself is this has the bits you need to do the job you want done.
During the unboxing I discovered that the parts seemed to be of good quality, and fit together well. 
The equipment was well packed. The machine was easy to assemble. The parts included made me think that I would be able to use the product to do what I wanted 
The instruction booklet was basic, but allowed me to assemble the parts and grind some chuck steak the first night.
Please, enjoy the video. If you have any questions you can leave a comment here or on the YouTube Video page.



Next Week's Video will be a review of the meat grinder. A look at us grinding meat and making sausage.
If you have any questions you can leave a comment below or on the Youtube Video site.
Cheers
Grandpa

More Produce and Service Reviews





8 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! Would you also recommend this type of Meat Grinder Machine ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. I'm not familiar with the grinder you linked to, but I'll let you know what I do know.
      The mincing screen size #8 is a good size (about 2 1/2 inches in diameter).
      The reverse switch is good to have. If the machine gets clogged it helps to get it unclogged. Mine has only clogged once or twice and that is because I was using a piece of meat that I didn't trim up good.
      The wattage of the motor is only 440 Watts. My machine is 800 Watts. Mine does the job, but seems like it is sometimes using all it's power.
      Because of that I can't vouch for the machine, but one thing I have discovered is that most people who have problems with their grinders don't follow the instructions.
      It is important to remove the gristle, silver-skin and tendons from your meat. They sometimes clog the machine.
      You should cut your meat into small enough pieces so it fits easily into the feeding tube.
      Very important that the cut meat is put in the freezer before grinding. You don't want to freeze it but have it very cold; about 1 hour should be good. I also put the metal parts in the freezer for a while before I grind meat.
      I bought the grinder mainly to make sausages but now we grind our own mince beef, pork, chicken and turkey.
      I hope you get a grinder and enjoy it.
      Any more question just ask them heare.

      Delete
  2. There are many website like this website which gives reviews about meat grinders. You can read and buy a good meat grinder for your kitchen easily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atif,
    Are you the same Atif that writes the reviews on the products on that website?
    Thank you for that information. I don't know enough about all the grinders so I can't comment on the websites recommendation, But I do like the links to Amazon where a person can see reviews of the different machines. A nice place to have reviews from many people all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20 October 1917
    I have been using this grinder for over a year now.
    I don't use it every week but I use it often and have ground many cuts and types of meat. It has all gone without a hitch and it still is preforming great.
    Would I buy another one? For sure, in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently got this meat grinder and ground about 5 kg of meat,first time it was used, impressed with the way it worked and perfectly minced the meat for sausages. What I found very disappointing is I bought thin sausage casings and when I went to make them I find out there is only one sausage horn that is only good for medium size sausages no good for thick or thin though the price is reasonable sausage horns for each size sausage or at the very least thich and thin should be a requirement, now I have 5kg of mince that will have to go as rissoles. I must say I'm
    disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great information. Thanks for sharing this blog. I did a search and found your blog and glowing review. It's been a big help! Thanx!
    best home meat grinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Meat grinder online in India

    ReplyDelete